BY USING OUR SITE, YOU AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS, CONDITIONS, AND/OR PRIVACY CONSENT
- All the prices listed in the product are expressed as "minimal donation per product" to ensure we provide long-term up-to-date quality materials from web/vendors and fund the hosting and the availability of files so that you own them for lifetime access. You can donate as much as you want by selecting more than one quantity.
- All donations are final and non-refundable.
- All products on this site are digital products.
- The customer is responsible for choosing the edition/year of the product, particularly for retaking the exam and donating the same level/part again. Customers should determine the curriculum changes to decide whether to donate to the new edition.
- By donating the product, the customer will be asked to provide personal information, including his/her name, email address, and billing address.
- Customers will have access to digital products immediately after donating. Although customers have lifetime access to products, they should download all the products after donating.
- All download activities (files name & time and/or IP address) are logged.
- ebookoriginal is only providing web and donating facilities. All product listed here is provided by web/vendors.
- Web/vendors are responsible for their products & materials.
- ebookoriginal search and storing information through the web/vendors; therefore, all products listed here are collected from various web/vendors who are responsible for their respective rights. Every brand listed here is respective to the vendor itself. ebookoriginal refusing all the lawsuits directly nor indirectly by all the brand, author or publisher or any other parties that acknowledge and declare authorities by the author or publisher of the product listed herein. We also cannot guarantee that all the provided material on this website is suitable for use and that you are directly responsible for using the materials provided herein.
- You agree to use all the provided materials herein for review, personal use, and educational purposes only and not share or sell them to other parties or people. Disagreeing with this statement will diminish your membership, and you, including your email, username, and/or IP address, will be banned for future registration.
- All of any infringement, storing, and distribution of materials after completion of the order and/or any unlawful act if happened as this material provided herein are responsible for your personal. ebookoriginal refusing all the lawsuits for any reason for every material provided herein. All the provided material herein is user-generated content; we named it web/vendors.
- You do not trust us if you do not believe our provided material is the latest edition. If you do not trust us, do not donate to us. It is simple, just let us know, and we will remove your username.
- PRIVACY CONSENT DETAIL AS FOLLOWS :
We reserve the right to change this policy at any given time, of which you will be promptly updated. If you want to ensure you are up to date with the latest changes, we advise you to visit this page frequently.
What User Data We Collect
When you visit the website, we may collect the following data:
- Your IP address.
- Your contact information and email address.
- Other information, such as interests and preferences.
- Data profile regarding your online behaviour on our website.
Why We Collect Your Data
We are collecting your data for several reasons:
- To better understand your needs.
- To improve our services and products.
- To send you promotional emails containing the information we think you will find interesting.
- To contact you to fill out surveys and participate in other types of market research.
- To customize our website according to your online behaviour and personal preferences.
Safeguarding and Securing the Data
ebookoriginal is committed to securing your data and keeping it confidential. ebookoriginal has done all in its power to prevent data theft, unauthorized access, and disclosure by implementing the latest technologies and software, which help us safeguard all the information we collect online.
The data we collect by using cookies is used to customize our website to your needs. After we use the data for statistical analysis, the data is completely removed from our systems.
Please note that cookies don't allow us to gain control of your computer in any way. They are strictly used to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not so that we can provide a better experience for you.
If you want to disable cookies, you can do it by accessing your internet browser's settings. You can visit www.internetcookies.com, which contains comprehensive information on how to do this on various browsers and devices.
Links to Other Websites
Restricting the Collection of your Personal Data
At some point, you might wish to restrict the use and collection of your personal data. You can achieve this by doing the following:
When filling out the forms on the website, make sure to check if there is a box you can leave unchecked if you don't want to disclose your personal information.
If you have already agreed to share your information with us, please contact us via email; we will be more than happy to change this for you.
Deletion of Your data
At some point, you might wish to delete some or complete your personal data in ebookoriginal. You can achieve this by doing the following:
If you have already agreed to delete your information with us, feel free to contact us via email/chat here, and we will be more than happy to delete this for you.
updated: 27 April 2023